Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's a long time since i haven't published new posts, due to the busy days and the laziness in the spare time. First I had the exams, and the day before were really full of study. Then I've started a non-stop party - to profit the best I can of the last days here in Paris. Yes, because the 30th of june the erasmus will be over, and I'll have to come back to Italy. I don't feel well at the idea, and I know the next year will be really hard and stressing. But on another side I feel that I have to close a chapter of my life. Only doing this I will be able to start again - this time definitively outside Italy. I've lot of friends that I will leave here, and other that are already returned to their country. It's sad but it's also one of the big treasure that i'll bring with me, I hope for a long time. In the last days i've done lot of cool parties and evenings, specially with french people (finally...it's never too late). I've known lot of crazy and sympathic french girls, like Alix, Ioana, Amandine. I'm really happy that I'll find nice people when I'll be back in Paris. I've also known, through them, two american girls, Guin and Devon, wich whom I've passed a great weekend - ended with a wonderful dawn on the Seine. I hope to will be able to stay in contact with all of them....that's one of my main wishes.
Another important news is that i've known another french girl, Maud, that plays the piano and - the important thing - we're both on the same musical frequences. This event made me think about the possibility of a collaboration between me and her, for my musical project that's coming to light. I will record my first demo this summer, and I've proposed her to help me with it. She will work on my ideas, and she will propose her ideas to me so that i can work on it - all of this through internet (that's maybe the greatest aspect of modern technologies - the possibility to comunicate and realize a thing like this).
I'm passing lot of times composing and working on my ideas in the last period. I have often lot of inspiration, and I've to profit of it before the stress of the next months will attack my brain.
For the rest, there's the travel in Germany that waits for me on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it, also if I'm really good here in Paris and I would love to have more days here before leaving. The day after I'll be back, my parents will come and then, it means that this great time in this city, it's really finished.

No comments: