Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yeah, I know, so a long time since i've written the last post. Maybe you think that i'm getting a lazy one (and you're right a little bit) but the last month wasn't exactly RELAXING.
I would have to talk about a huge number of things, but don't worry i won't do this. I'll be brief and synthetic. About the last period before leaving Paris, the Hurricane festival was a MESS. Kinda nightmare. Rain, dirt, mud, mud, dirt, rain. At least nice concerts specially Sonic Youth (a simply great band), Placebo and Beastie Boys. Then, the last days and the final party night with the french crew, so cool.....Alix, Miriam I already miss you cheries!
The impact with my ex-life was particulary brutal, if you consider that here i was waited by a mountain of shit called burocracy. I started to miss Paris and my friends since the first moment. You can't imagine how I hate this place. I only have the joy of my friends, my house and my studio in wich i was passing the other hours after the burocracy garbage. I'm looking forward to start my new life away from this deadland, a place in wich the only occupation is to avoid accurately any kind of living interest.
The last 10 days I had several visits, first Maud and Juliette from Paris, then Rina and Melly from Germany. It was an intensive touristic tour de force, but i was happy to see all these friends cause it was a little bit like still beeing in erasmus. We passed a great time togheter, but now I'm completely fucked up. I need a little rest. Something like 24 hours of sleep could be a good start. When i'll have the photos i'll dedicate an individual post for these lovely madmoiselles.
Last thing, an important one: tomorrow i'll start with the recording. Can't wait to see what I will get from this. I'm excited and completely focused on this, I hope i'll be able to show you something finished soon. Stay connected and check it out on this blog for the news.
I'll try to be a good guy and i'll return to write on the blog with the old frequence, 2-3 times for week. Now, goodnight guys.....

No comments: