Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In the desert land and the calmness of these August's days, I'm continuing the work on my first musical recording. I can say I am a bit surprise of what it gets out of my sessions....nothing that's not including in what i listen, that's sure, but the point is that i didn't expect at all some directions that i've juste discovered. I was focusing on a traditional instrument approach, cause until yesterday i couldn't work on the electronic side, like drums or synth for some technical problems with softwares. Then, i did a lesson with a friend of mine that's a great musician and producer but most of all a crazy expert of all that's computer music, and he magically solved all my problems!! Now, so, i've an entire world opened in front of me - the electronic arrangements, and i really would like to put the both side in one. A thing that's sure is that all of this is a huge work. Working on the sound needs hours and hours of test, and then you have to spend lot of time working on the arrangements. I think I was a little bit optimistic with the time. Anyway, i don't care so much about this cause actually this is a transition year and i have no deadlines. If I will be able to finish all the work only in several months it won't be a problem. Of course, as soon as I have some finished materials I will create the myspace page and i'll put it on. I will let you know when this will be. Tomorrow is the last day I can spend with the recording cause after I'll do a little break at the sea, and at the end of the month i have other visits from France. But I'll refresh my blog the same, so, stay tuned. I wish great holydays for all of you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Thomas